It has been a long year and we are ready for some much-needed self-care. Enter, the third official Alumni Retreat to Costa Rica!
This retreat is a time for current and former students to come together, see old friends, and make new ones. This is one of our favorite weeks of the year! Recharge at a private, off the grid eco resort nestled in the jungle of the Osa Peninsula. Located on a beautiful, family owned resort on a remote piece of paradise, you will have access to a variety of activities like:
- free and paid excursions
- Yoga classes lead by Dr. Garner and fellow alum
- excellent, organic, locally sourced food by private chef, Lilly
- surfing and board rentals (surfing lessons are available as well!)
- the ocean right out your door, a large swimming pool and a dipping pool
- spa treatments such as massage and acupuncture
When: Saturday February 4 – Saturday February 11th. Many attendees plan for two days of travel, with the Friday evening before the start of the retreat spent exploring Costa Rica’s capital, San José and airport-friendly nearby Alajuela.
Who: this retreat is meant for Living Well Institute Alumni/current students and their friends and family. Feel free to bring a significant other, kids, or bestie to share the week with! Kids under 10 are eligible for discounted lodging. Contact us for details and to reserve space for kids!
Lodging: choose between three beautiful, open air options! Each are priced accordingly. All are located a short walk from the ocean, incredible outdoor showers, and monkeys!
We love this resort because it is family run, off the grid, private (we have the entire resort to ourselves!), and full of unspoiled, organic nature. The best part is – it’s one of the most affordable ways to see Costa Rica.
All lodging options are available on payment plans. The first payment serves as a non-refundable deposit to hold your spot. Included in the price of lodging are three, healthy and delicious meals each full day made by local organic ingredients! (First day includes dinner, last day includes a light breakfast for the road).
- Platform Tent
- private tent (all to yourself) – 3 payments of $646.67.
- shared tent (you and a chosen roommate, or let us pair you up!) – 3 payments of $501.67.
- Casa Rio (sleeps maximum of 5 guests… 2 kings and a twin)
- Casa Troya (sleeps maximum of 4 guests…two kings).
- Each casa lodging bed can be reserved for 3 payments of $613.33.
- Let us know if you have a group of four you would like to stay with. This is a great option for families!
If you want to register for a Casa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preference.
- $575 in Rio or Troya
- $400 in a platform tent
- email email@example.com to register a kid’s spot
If you want to ensure you share lodging with someone else (either a casa or a tent), email Jeff so we can arrange it at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so looking forward to another wonderful week on the beautiful Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica! Please register early as space is extremely limited. Please contact us with any questions you may have!
*Pricing for retreat is based on pricing on registration page at time of registration. Not responsible for typos in this or any email or online information regarding this retreat. Price includes meals and lodging at retreat site. Price does not include flights and taxi to/from the retreat site or other lodging that may be needed while enroute.