Hello and welcome!
This 3 week series, taught by veteran orthopaedic and pelvic physical therapist and FILM (Functional, Integrative, & Lifestyle Medicine) practitioner, Dr. Ginger Garner, will help you practice yoga practice that is sustainable for your joints and fitness for the long haul.
What Works Quickest to Tackle Pain & Stress
At EudeMOMia® I work with people who have struggled for a LONG time with pelvic, abdominal, low back, sacroiliac joint, and/or hip pain.
A LOT of folks I work with have questions about what kind of non-pharmaceutical treatments can impact pain and stress the fastest.
The answer to that is easy: focusing on breath work.
This 3 week series will teach you to master the breath, starting with the scientifically supported basics all the way up to advanced breath techniques that public speakers, teachers, and singers need to use to protect their vocal cords.
I have found this approach to work the best:
- Each week will be broken down into 3 mini practices of 20 minutes each.
- That means you get 9 Breathing Practices in all - which will last you far longer than just 3 weeks!
- This structure provides you a lifetime of quick and easy breath practices that can impact asthma, congestion, long COVID, COPD, muscle tension issues that impact the vocal cords, pelvic pain, chronic constipation, painful intercourse, tight pelvic floor, poor digestion, and those looking to improve overall mental health.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to build a stronger core through Medical Therapeutic Yoga breath and posture work
- Work smarter, not harder, when you are breathing - with 9 daily restorative practices
- How breath work can decrease pain and improve pelvic health, digestion, vocal preservation and power, stress management, & lung power.
Session 1 – Will include 3 - 20 minute mini-practices. You will learn fundamental techniques required to progress to advanced breath work, and also restorative yoga postures that help target pain and stiffness in the pelvic and hip region.
Session 2 –Will include 3 - 20 minute mini-practices. You will learn how to use postures and breath in a practical way to help improve lung power, stress management, stiffness and tightness from the neck and vocal cords to the pelvic floor, and impact pain. This is the gateway between having mastered the basics and learning advanced strategies.
Session 3 – Will include 3 - 20 minute mini-practices. Put it all together! We will progress to advanced breathing and vocalization techniques in this session.
Time: 9 Mini-Practices that are 20 minutes each, broken down into 3 Sessions.
Mini-Sessions will be released in 1 hour increments (3 practices at a time) March 18, 25, and April 1, 2022. Classes will be available on-demand after these dates. You also get lifetime access for the life of the course!
Who Can Benefit
Anyone who wants to:
- quickly control their stress response
- better manage depression and/or anxiety and overall mood
- improve digestion (can be particularly helpful for those with chronic constipation)
- improve core strength and pelvic/sexual health
- learn a better way to manage asthma
- improve lung capacity
- improve vocal quality and power
- tackle or prevent back or pelvic pain
- wants a sustainable, long-term, simple practice for breath mastery
Prerequisites: None - all levels welcome!
You will also get LIFETIME ACCESS with the purchase of this course which:
- Saves you time and money. No yoga studio or gym membership fees and no lost time commuting!
- Minimizes risk of exposure to COVID.
- Maximizes your privacy in practice. Dr. Garner takes you through practices you may not feel comfortable doing in front of a studio "audience" or large class of people.
- Gets to the heart of what yoga was meant to be - a solitary practice that transforms you from the inside out, rather than the outside in. Yoga was never meant to be a "studio class" pursuit, with fancy equipment, expensive clothing, and/or pressure to perform.
- Allows you the privacy and convenience to practice in your home. No expensive yoga clothes or toys required. Dr. Garner shows you how to do yoga, manage stress, AND get fit through integrative PT & therapeutic Pilates, like a minimalist champion.
- We don't waste time in our classes. As a self-employed mother of 3, Ginger knows what it takes to get and stay fit, healthy, and well in an efficient, time-saving way.
- Learn how to spot red flags for injury and practice yoga and fitness in a safer and more effective way.
Very Important Point (VIP!)
This series is meant to grow with! Stay and repeat each session until you feel comfortable and strong enough to progress to the next lesson.
Equipment needed - yoga mat, 2 Mexican blankets or substitute, 1 yoga belt or a long scarf, 2 yoga blocks or a suitable substitute, your voice and your mindful soul!
Dr. Ginger Garner, PT, DPT, ATC/L, is a longtime doctor of physical therapy, athletic trainer, and is board certified in Lifestyle Medicine plus an expert in medical, therapeutic yoga and Pilates.
But I bet you didn’t know I am a mom of three who has overcome a great deal of birth injury, disability, and trauma. For that reason all of my classes are trauma sensitive, COVID informed, and appropriate for those who are currently undergoing pelvic PT. All are welcome!
Disclaimer: This and any other videos by Dr. Ginger Garner do not constitute a patient-provider relationship nor are they a substitute for medical care or physical therapy. By participating in these videos user assumes all risk. Before staring this or any other exercise regimen you should seek the advice and/or clearance of your physician, nurse practitioner, and/or physical therapist.
Need some help? Get in touch with us!