At Garner Pelvic Health I work with people who have struggled for a LONG time with pelvic, abdominal, low back, sacroiliac joint, and/or hip pain. My clinical focus is on three diaphragm health, which covers voice to pelvic floor health. My specialties include treating hip dysplasia, labral tears, impingement, pelvic organ prolapse incontinence, and vocal-driven pelvic floor issues (or pelvic floor driven vocal issues).
A LOT of folks I work with have questions about what kind of non-pharmaceutical treatments can impact this type of pain and stress the fastest.
What You’ll Learn
This 3 week series will teach you Medical Therapeutic Yoga solutions for tackling:
- neck, jaw, and vocal fatigue and pain
- upper and lower back pain
- asthma and congestion, including long COVID
- anxiety and/or depression
- painful intercourse
- poor digestion
- breathing issues
Session 1 – Two 30 minute practices that focus on foundational restorative medical therapeutic yoga for freeing the voice, jaw, neck, and upper back.
Session 2 – Two 30 minute practices that focus on foundational restorative medical therapeutic yoga for the mid back, shoulders, and respiratory diaphragm.
Session 3 – Two 30 minute practices that focus on foundational restorative medical therapeutic yoga for the low back, SIJ, hip, and lower body.
Time: 6 Practices that are 30 minutes each.
Sessions will be released starting November 26, 2022. A new class will be released each every Saturday, which means you'll get 6 weeks of classes that will last you through the entire Holiday Season!
Classes will be available on-demand if you sign up after the class begins.
PLUS! You get lifetime access for the life of the course!
Who Can Benefit
Anyone who wants to/a:
- improve vagal tone
- improve your relaxation response
- is tired and needs restful yoga
- gentle therapeutic yoga class that isn't strength based
- manage depression and/or anxiety
- improve digestion
- improve sleep
- learn a physical therapy-based method for improving vocal power
- tackle or prevent back or pelvic pain
Prerequisites: None - all levels welcome!
You will also get LIFETIME ACCESS with the purchase of this course which:
- Saves you time and money. No yoga studio or gym membership fees and no lost time commuting!
- Minimizes risk of exposure to COVID.
- Maximizes your privacy in practice. Dr. Garner takes you through practices you may not feel comfortable doing in front of a studio "audience" or large class of people.
- Gets to the heart of what yoga was meant to be - a solitary practice that transforms you from the inside out, rather than the outside in. Yoga was never meant to be a "studio class" pursuit, with fancy equipment, expensive clothing, and/or pressure to perform.
- Allows you the privacy and convenience to practice in your home. No expensive yoga clothes or toys required. Dr. Garner shows you how to do yoga, manage stress, AND get fit through integrative PT & therapeutic Pilates, like a minimalist champion.
- We don't waste time in our classes. As a self-employed mother of 3, Ginger knows what it takes to get and stay fit, healthy, and well in an efficient, time-saving way.
- Learn how to spot red flags for injury and practice yoga and fitness in a safer and more effective way.
Very Important Point (VIP!)
This series is meant to grow with! Stay and repeat each session until you feel comfortable and strong enough to progress to the next lesson.
Equipment needed - a comfortable, private, quiet space to practice and: Your yoga mat, 2 Mexican blankets or substitute, 1 yoga belt or a long scarf, 2 yoga blocks or a suitable substitute, and a heart and mind ready to relax!
Disclaimer: This and any other videos by Dr. Ginger Garner do not constitute a patient-provider relationship nor are they a substitute for medical care or physical therapy. By participating in these videos user assumes all risk. Before staring this or any other exercise regimen you should seek the advice and/or clearance of your physician, nurse practitioner, and/or physical therapist.
Need some help? Get in touch with us!